Good morning planners,
I wanted to give a few quick tips that I follow for better time management. I feel that time management is something that can always be improved on. I find that these are working for me right now, and have been working for quite a while. I hope you find these useful.
01. Create a daily plan.
02. Pick a time limit for each task.
03. Use a planner / calendar to know your deadlines.
04. Learn to say "NO".
05. Make your target finish time early.
06. Block out distractions.
07. Don't fuss about unimportant details.
10. Leave buffer time in-between.
Have a planned day!
Leave a Reply.