#4 5 Fall Favorites
Congratulations! you made it to the fourth post in the Createyou86 September is a Weird Month Blog Series. This is a first time post for me. I have never done a favorites blog post just because everyone does them, but........I LOVE FALL, and so does James (The other half of Createyou86). We wanted to let all of you know a few of our favorite things about fall.
1. Hoodies - I collect Ivy League hoodies. It's just something i enjoy. I love being snuggly on crisp fall nights in my favorite hoodie, or sitting on the couch in front of the fire watching TV, or reading a great book. Here is the next hoodie i would like to add to my collection.
2. Hot Chocolate - James, and i both agree that a favorite fall staple is hot chocolate. Weather you are going to a football game, and need something to keep you warm on a crisp night or you just have a craving for something sweet hot chocolate is the way to go.
3. Fall Decor - Nothing quite makes the season like some great fall decor. This year i will be trying some DIY's, but these faux pumpkins from Pottery Barn are a perfect addition to any home, and will definitely bring about the autumnal feeling.
4. Baking - Let the pumpkin spice & apple everything begin. One of our favorite treats in the fall is Pumpkin Bread. It fills the home with such amazing aromas, and tastes just as amazing as it smells. Another great flavor for fall (especially Thanksgiving) is Apple. The perfect place to get some great fall recipes is Pinterest.
5. Weather- Being in central/southern California has been an amazing experience, but.....and its a big one the weather has left something to be imagined when it comes to fall. Fall in central/southern Cali happens in almost November. Last Halloween it was in the low 80's which isn't fall weather as far as i'm concerned. I grew up in Eastern Pennsylvania where there are true season changes, and the brisk fall weather including morning frosts begins in early September come nightfall. In the east, and northwest also comes the changing of the trees. Fall is one of my favorite times to take nature photos because of the seasonal changes.
There you have it! Five of our favorite things about the fall season. We hope you enjoyed this post. If you do, and would like to see more like it be sure to let us know in the comments below!
What is your favorite thing about fall? Let us know in the comments below!