Welcome to the fifth post in the Createyou86 Domestic Tourists November Blog Series. If you are just joining us this series is all about how we planned for our cross-country trip. The car is packed your ready to go, but something seems to be missing....oh yeah.....its the music. Music is essential for any trip especially a really long trip. Here are some of the artists, and songs we will be listening to during our trip.
If your phone can hook up to the speakers in your car you are set. You can listen to iTunes Radio, any music you have downloaded on your phone or ipod, and you can also listen to Google Play Radio which is brand new. Google play lets you pick radio stations (for free), and they are all based around certain activities that change on a daily basis. They even have a radio station for road-tripping. Don't forget that these services will use your phones data (unless the music is already downloaded to your phone or ipod in that case it only uses up battery)
1. "One Headlight" - The Wallflowers
2. "Gold Digger" - Kanye West
3. "Blister In The Sun" - Violent Femmes
4. "Ghost" - Ella Henderson
5. "Habits (Stay High)" - Tove Lo
6. "Cold In Ohio" - Jamie Lawson
7. "Applause" - Lady Gaga
8. "Bad Self Portraits" - Lake Street Dive
9. "Blackout" - Breathe Carolina
10. "Video Games" - Lana Del Ray
11. "Off To The Races" - Lana Del Ray
12. "Burn" - Ellie Goulding
13. "Don't Know Why" - Norah Jones
14. "Made In The USA" - Demi Lovato
15. "One More Time" - Daft Punk
16. " Neon Lights" - Demi Lovato
17. "How To Be A Heartbreaker" - Marina & The Diamonds
18. "Boom Boom Pow" - The Black Eyed Peas
19. "Helena Beat" - Foster The People
20. "Like A G6" - Far East Movement
21. "Let It Go" - Idina Menzel / Demi Lovato
22. "You Give Love A Bad Name" - Bon Jovi
23. "Give It Away" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
24. "Since You've Been Gone" - Kelly Clarkson
25. "I Will Be Here" - Tiesto
26. "Icky Thump" - The White Stripes
27. "Coming Home" Diddy - Dirty Money
28. "Royals" - Lorde
29. "Up In The Air" - Thirty Seconds To Mars
30. "Landlord" - Joss Stone
Here is a list of just a few of the songs that we will be listening to on our cross-country trip. If you don't know some of these artists be sure to check them out. We love hearing new music, and finding new songs that we can play.
What are your favorite travel tunes? Let us know in the comments below!
11/16/2015 09:00:28 am
The soundtrack to Mama Mia. My daughter loves it, husband hates it. If no kids are in the car, we listen to Greenday..loud.
11/16/2015 09:20:54 am
Leave a Reply.