Welcome to another review here at Createyou86. Another year another blog post. I have really gotten into Bible Study this past year, and I have the opportunity to share with you this amazing new Bible that I received for review. I am really looking forward to 2023, and really being able to deep dive into my Bible's. The Text Bible is
Made with students, young adults, and new believers in mind, The TEXT introduces the new and memorable TEXT study method:
—Talk to God; Encounter God and humanity in Scripture; eXamine your
Talk to others—to help readers of every experience level interact with God’s
message. Along with this easy-to-use Bible engagement technique, answers to com-
mon questions, prayer prompts, and easy-to-understand study tips, The TEXT is a
Bible readers of any experience level will want to use every day.
• Features Include:
• TEXT the Text: use the four-step TEXT study method— Talk to God; Encounter
God and humanity; eXamine your heart; Talk to others—to engage with Scrip-
• Big Q of the Text: big life questions with short answers
• “Who is God?”: nearly 100 short devotions on the person and character of God
• Praying the Text: Learn how to start praying God’s Word right back to him!
• Get to Know the Text: brief explanations of people and events found in Scrip-
• Follow the Thread: navigate the Bible across topics.
• Anatomy of the Text: concise descriptions of literary devices and categories
of Scripture found within the Bible, such as parables and apocalyptic books
• Terms of the Text: brief definitions of important words to help us better understand and discuss Scripture.
Some amazing features of The Text Bible include:
• Clear and readable 9-point NET Comfort Print® typeface
• General editors:
• Michael and Hayley DiMarco are the bestselling and award-winning authors of
more than 40 books including Own It, God Guy, God Girl, and A Woman Over-
whelmed. Michael and Hayley have now served as general editors on three
Bible projects. Together, they work side-by-side at Hungry Planet, a company
they founded that creates winsome and spiritually based content for teens and
adults. They live in Eugene, Oregon, where Michael serves as a pastor.
• A Bible for students that doesn’t talk down to them and teaches who God is,
how to engage with Scripture, and how to have a personal relationship with
• Ideal for teens, young adults, new believers, and anyone who doesn’t feel con-
fident engaging Scripture on their own.
• Accessible new Scripture Engagement Method (TEXT) that connects Scripture
to all of life.
I hope that since the holiday season is over, and the new year has started you can all get a little deeper into your Bible study, and that the NET The Text Bible is one that you highly consider checking out because of all of its amazing features. You can get 50% off of your copy of the NET TEXT Bible if you place an order before Valentines Day. You can also visit the website HERE
Many thanks to Harper Collins Christian Publishing for providing a sample of the product for this review. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.