Welcome to another Transformation Tuesday at Createyou86. This will be an update (a rather large one i might add!)
Welcome to a new sort of challenge. One that seems ominous, and never ending, but attainable in so many ways. Many of you may have heard of the 101 in 1001 challenge, and this is what it is. You make a list of 101 goals you wish to achieve in 1001 days. I made our list (My fiance, and my) a few weeks ago, but decided to make it retroactive to January 1, 2015. That means that our list will end on January 1, 2018. I tried to make our goals attainable, even though at this point some of them seem a bit of a stretch, i have all of the faith in the world that we will complete the list, and if we don't, i can at least say we tried our darnedest. Our list is as follows: If the item has an (*) it has been completed.
I will update our progress along the way
101 in 1001
1. Read a new blog every week *
2. Visit NYC with James
3. Use an agenda for 1 year *
4. Make first $1 blogging *8/11/15
5. Get 1,000 Youtube subs
6. Write 500 blog posts
7. Start to lose weight
8. Have a romantic getaway *
9. Learn a new recipe (Make it great)
10. Collaborate with 10 bloggers (Complete!) 7/1/15
11. Attend a blogging conference
12. Try a blog linkup * Done July 2015
13. Grow my hair much longer
14. Wear lipstick for a week * 4/27-5/3 (Influenster Vox Box)
15. Get married
16. Get a job or blog for work
17. Try not swearing for 10 days
18. Own an A5 Filofax ** I have an A5 type filo from Goodwill!
19. Make 10 Fauxdori sales *
20. Reach 5,000 followers on Instagram
21. Attend Jessie's Wedding * 5/31/15
22. Have a baby
23. Go to Daiso (Maybe NYC)
24. Studio L2E planner stamps * Decided i don't need these after doing crafting purge.
25. Get James a PS4 * We decided on an XBOX ONE, and got it for only $55.00!
26. Simplify my planner needs *
27. Try relearning French *tried in April and still working on it for July, and on.
28. Try learning Spanish * Same as above!
29. Get a new T.V.
30. Create business cards * Made my own 4/24/15
31. Visit a new state * Will accomplish starting November 2015 driving cross country.
32. Create and maintain a coaching site *
33. Visit a new city *
34. Bring new content to YouTube *
35. Bring new content to the blog *
36. Collaborate with a major brand
37. Try a new food
38. Try a new restaurant *
39. Wear my hair down more
40. Print/frame engagement photos *
41. Hire volunteers for Createyou86 or CY86Design *Decided that we no longer need volunteers.
42. Make a new friend
43. Get phone working/get new phone * Kind of started working 4/16
44. Watch 10X Classic movies
45. Have a monthly goals list *
46. Go to the beach *
47. Visit a local museum
48. Keep up with hydration *
49. Change name after marriage
50. Compliment someone every day
51. Visit a national park
52. See a play
53. Unplug for an hour a day * Previously blogged about this August Series.
54. Go on a lunch date *
55. Complete a no spend month *
56. Make a time capsule
57. Prepare emergency kit for car/house *For our trip
58. Start a family tradition
59. De-stash crafts * The past 2 weeks Goodwill, and trash!
60. Create a piece of original art.*
61. Complete a photochallenge *
62. Go to a wine tasting
63. Picnic in the park
64. Massage by candlelight *
65. Be featured on a blog
66. New daily blogs * May Blog Challenge (Series)
67. Interview a respected coblogger
68. Create 3 new blog series * Completed
69. Connect a person with a fellow blogger
70. Upgrade our websites
71. Create / stick to an editorial calendar * Blog series!
72. Pull a creative all nighter *
73. Win a contest (s) * 5/201/15
74. Beat Harvest Moon (TOD) * Sold this game
75. Don't drink soda for a week * March
76. Finish Grey's Anatomy (series) *
77. Go to a music Festival
78. Finish Glee Series * March
79.Update my resume
80. Collab with an organization brand * Samsill
81. Do consistent research for the blog *
82. Buy Torre Birch flats.
83. Invest in new makeup * Voxbox 4/27/15
84. Get new glasses * July 2015
85. Make 10X Pinterest projects
86. Get a new tattoo
87. Pay it forward
88. Go to a professional sports event
89. Relearn how to dance (J)
90. Have our own place/move
91. Conquer a fear
92. Fix a relationship (J) 5/12/15
93. Stick to a budget * Savings for our trip.
94. Open a savings account
95. Go on a cruise/honeymoon
96. Eat healthy for 2 weeks
97. Try something completely new
98. Purchase Createyou86/CY86Design stationary * Don't need right now
99. Get in shape / join the gym
100. Try getting a license (J)
101. Document our progress * Update #1 9/1/15
******* Objects with an asterisk have been completed
Update # 1 - 9/1/15
I now challenge all of you to take the 101 in 1001 challenge, and i look forward to reading about the things that you conquer! Our 101 in 1001 runs from
January 1, 2015
January 1, 2018