Welcome to the fifth post in the Createyou86 April Spring Into Planning Blog Series featuring Megan from Just Moogley. Today's post was supposed to be about our favorite organization apps, but I don't use them........you read right! I don't even use the calendar on my phone for appointments.
1. I enjoy writing, and I accomplish more when my goals are written out.
2. I have a Filofax, Personal Planner, and a
Createyou86 Fauxdori for a reason.
3. I can't stand redundancy! Why put it in my phone when I can write a note, bring it with me, and either throw it out when I have finished the task, or if it is important enough file it when I return home?
4. I am never somewhere that my planner is not. If I know I am going somewhere that I will be making appointments, my planner is coming with me.
5. I have tried Evernote, and it just wasn't for me. I hated having to take my phone out every time to take a photo in order to save something. The ability to bring up saved handwriting or text was not reliable enough for me, and there were too many functions to have to learn to use in order to keep organized, when I could turn to my planner which doesn't need to be backed up, or charged.
Do you use a favorite app for organization? Which one?
We hope you enjoyed this post from the Createyou86 Spring Into Planning Blog Series. If you did, be sure to share it with someone who you think might benefit from it. You can also check out Just Moogley for Megan's favorite Organization Apps.
Join us on Thursday for the last post in this series.