Welcome to another week in review here at Createyou86. Our solution to weekly journaling. Welcome to the end of the week....YOU MADE IT!! This past week was not super exciting, but there are a few things that we can let you in on.
1. You may have seen several new products show up on our Instagram feed. Those reviews are being worked on, and several should be done within this coming week so look out for them.
2. Our September Is a Weird Month Blog Series is in high gear so be sure to check out another post right here tomorrow morning 8:00 am PST.
3. We have to acknowledge that this week was the fourteenth anniversary of 9/11. I personally can't believe that it has been so long. It feel like just yesterday i was sitting in my 10th grade English classroom, and got the news. My uncle was a Fire Chief in upstate NY, and he and his unit responded immediately. It is one of those things that you will remember forever. Where you were when the World Trade Center was attacked. (unless you are younger then you will most likely read about it in the history books). Much like the older generation, and where they were when President Kennedy was shot. It was a day that changed a nation completely. So in remembrance here is a photo of the 9/11 memorial for all that were lost.
4. Yesterday i started reading The Art Of War by Sun Tzu.
This book is completely about Chinese military strategy, and what it takes to have the best army. I however, will be reading this book with one of my coaching clients, and helping her in relating it to life, and blogging so be sure to look out for that blog post in the very near future.
5. Our Blogiversary is quick approaching. We are very excited, and we will be posting it a day early to make it fit with the September Blog series.
Well we hope that you enjoyed reading our happenings this week at Createyou86. Did you get everything on your to-do list done? Let us know in the comments below!